Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by Macsoftbox
Affinity Designer for macOS is a Professional Vector Graphic Design Software. It is one of the best and alternatives to Adobe Illustrator for Mac.
Affinity Designer also works on Windows and iPad. Using Affinity Designer for macOS, you can create art, print projects, logos, icons, UI designs, mock-ups, and more.
Affinity Designer for macOS takes full advantage of OS X technologies such as OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch, Core Graphics and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors to squeeze every ounce of available performance from your hardware – that’s why Affinity Designer is seriously fast.
1. Real-time performance
2. Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
3. Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB, and Grayscale color models
4. Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
5. Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear, and Nearest Neighbor methods
See details on the Affinity Designer app store page.
1. OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
2. 2GB RAM minimum
3. Up to 2.8GB of available hard drive space; more during installation
4. 1280×768 display size or better
5. Supports regular, retina, and expanded gamut DCI-P3 displays
Looking for Older Versions of Affinity Designer for macOS? Visit the Archives.