Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by Macsoftbox
Affinity Photo is one of the best Digital Editing Software for Photographers on macOS. Whether it is a quick corrections, delicate retouching, or immersing yourself in complex fine art with hundreds of layers, Affinity Photo for macOS has you covered.
With a meticulous focus on workflow, Affinity Photo offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
The raw power under the hood of Affinity Photo for macOS will leave you amazed at how quickly you can work. Watch your edits render in real-time and dive into the huge toolset, tailored to the demands of a professional workflow.
If you are looking for a vector designing app for macOS, then you can use the Affinity Designer app. This software was also developed by the same developer who made Affinity Photo for macOS.
Engineered for Professionals:
- Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB colour spaces
- End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC colour management
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS and PDF
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing
- Open and edit massive images without compromising performance or running out of memory
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
- Task-focused workspaces for developing, post-processing, liquify and export
- Work in windowed, full screen, or separated modes with fully customizable toolbars and drag and drop panels
- Comprehensive vector drawing and text editing tools
- An advanced snapping system with pixel-perfect alignment when required
- Export @1x, @2x, @3x from layers, slices or whole documents – continuously as you work!
Built for Mac
- Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
- Use the Force Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity
- Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors
- Supports regular, retina and multi-monitor setups – including the latest 5k iMac
- iCloud Drive support
Quality retouching and correction tools
- Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
- Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
- Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
- Apply high-quality single-plane and dual-plane perspective correction as well as fully customizable mesh warps – all in real-time
- Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
You may learn more about Affinity Photo for macOS on Serif (Europe) Ltd website.
As usual, we are sharing Affinity Photo for macOS for learning purposes. We don’t support or recommend using any premium apps for free. If you are intending to use Affinity Photo for macOS for commercial purposes, we recommend buying a valid license to support the developer.
- Developed by: Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Are you looking for Older Versions of Affinity Photo for macOS? Check the Archive from here.