Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by Macsoftbox
Don’t buy a Windows license, don’t reboot, and don’t use a Virtual Machine. Try a free trial of CrossOver to run your Windows software on Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And can run a wide range of Windows software.
CrossOver is the easiest way to run many Microsoft applications on your Mac without a clunky Windows emulator. CrossOver works differently. It’s not an emulator. It does the work of translating Windows commands into Mac commands so that you can run Windows software as if it were designed natively to Mac.
- One-Click Installation
- Run Windows Applications Without Rebooting
- Windows Software Runs at Native Speed
- Seamlessly Integrates with Your Desktop Environment
- Can run Windows apps without Windows OS
- Contributions (and code) go back to Open Source Community.
CrossOver Mac System Requirements
- Intel or Apple Silicon1 based Mac running macOS
- (note: CrossOver Mac will not run on iPads or iPhones)
- 300 MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications.
- Apple Silicon (M1 or better) requires at least macOS 11.1 or better
- The compatibility shown is for the most recent version of that release series.
- macOS Monterey Beta is not supported. The official release will be.
You can learn more about CrossOver from Codeweaver’s official website.
Looking for CrossOver Older Versions? Check the Archive