Last Updated on February 11, 2022 by Macsoftbox
The Linguist is easy to use translation tool for quick translation from the menu bar (status bar) or window. Translation of words or phrases by selecting any other app or website with just a click or command (HOTKEY). It can translate document in .txt, .rtf and .doc formats.
Translation of words or phrases by selecting in any other app or website with just a click or command (HOTKEY). And also listen to the pronunciation after translation.
Translate between over 103 languages with a beautiful user interface and maintain History of text translation to refer back when required.
- Set the preferred source and target language
- Translate between over 103 languages
- Translate document in .txt, .rtf and .doc formats.
- Automatically copy the translated text to the clipboard.
- Multiple modes – menu bar and window
- History of text translation for reference
- Export translated History in TextEdit(.txt) format
- HOTKEY to translate text from any website or App
- Synonyms for each translation
- Listen to the pronunciation
- Copy and paste the text.
Linguist requires macOS 10.11 or later.
To learn more about Linguist, visit the Developer website:
Download Linguist Crack
The linguist app has been developed by Appyogi Software and Cracked by TNT. We shared linguist premium for educational purposes. If you plan to use it for commercial purposes, consider buying a license from the developer.