Last Updated on February 10, 2022 by Macsoftbox
PhotoScape X Pro for Mac is a photo editor running on the Mac platform. PhotoScape X Pro Mac version supports batch photo editing provides functions such as rotating, resizing, adding borders, adding film effects, collages, and creating GIF animations. It is very convenient to use.
With the PhotoScape X Pro application, you can browse all the folders on your mac to view images and open whatever you want to edit. It has a tab called “Viewer,” You can open photographs from any directory, see additional information and drag them to the individual editing area or the collage editor.
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Viewer, Collage, Animated GIF, Film Effect, Light Leak, Miniature Effect, Filter, Brush, Sticker, Pattern, Frame, Shape, Border, and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
PhotoScape X has a free version and a PRO version. The PRO version unlocks some advanced features and stickers. However, for most people, the free version covers their needs.
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leak, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, Text Object, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red-Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Full-Screen Viewer, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email, Twitter, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
- Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
You can learn more about PhotoScape X from the developer website: http://x.photoscape.org
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Download PhotoScape X Pro for macOS
You can always download PhotoScape X Pro’s latest version from Macsoftbox.com. Remember, we shared PhotoScape X Pro cracked by TNT for educational purposes only. To use PhotoScape X Pro for commercial purposes, consider buying from the original developer.