Last Updated on July 31, 2022 by Macsoftbox
Pull tube for Mac will allow you to save videos from Youtube, TikTok, Twitch, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, Bilibili, Soundcloud, and more.
It has a Built-in Media Converter, which will help you convert Vimeo Youtube videos to MP4 or save the audio to MP3 and M4A. Save 8K, 4K, HD, 60fps videos. You will also get an option to trim Video and Audio as per your needs.
You can use Chrome, Safari, and Firefox extensions to send links to Pulltube or its download later list. You also can use Mac gestures and shortcuts features to use the app even faster.
Apple Silicon M1 Supported App.
Features of Pulltube
- Download videos with 8K, 4K, HD & 60fps support
- Drag & drop and copy and paste videos to download
- Download subtitles (including Youtube auto-generated) with your videos
- Supports HEVC (h265), VP9/8 (Webm), AV1 video codecs
- Save media thumbnails
- Convert videos to mp3 & mp4a formats
- Use clever Chrome, Safari, and Firefox extensions to download faster
- Trim Youtube videos on the fly
- Recognize when videos are part of a playlist & choose which to download
- HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for location-restricted downloads
- Keep download history
The pull tube works amazingly on MacOS 10.12 or higher and is compatible with BigSur.
You may learn more about Pulltube on its official website.
Install the Pulltube app on your macOS now and download online video, audio, playlist, subtitles from over 1,000+ websites!
Looking for Older Versions? Check the Archive here.