Last Updated on August 28, 2021 by Macsoftbox
Recover Lost Data on Mac Like a Professional using Wondershare Recoverit. It has both Free and paid versions which you can use on your Mac. Using the Free version you will be able to recover only 100MB of data.
So, What is Wondershare Recoverit? Wondershare Recoverit is a data recovery app for Mac to recover data lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, virus infection, improper operation, unexpected power failure, and other unknown reasons.
Wondershare Recoverit is compatible with HFS+, FAT16/32, and the NTFS file systems. Using the Wondershare Recoverit premium version, you can recover data from a formatted Mac hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player.
- Advanced Video Recovery, Restore Ultra HD, 4K, 8K Videos
- Repairs corrupted videos with a higher success rate.
- Recoverit for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.10- 11 (macOS Big Sur).
- Restore videos from DSLR, Digital cameras, Drones, etc.
- For images, real-time and direct scan results are displayed during the scan process to let users stop scanning once the target images are found.
- Complete wizard and easy-to-use interface let you perform Mac data recovery in a breeze.
Data Loss Scenarios:
- Accidental or permanent deletion
- Disk or card formatting
- The corruption of hard drives, cards or other devices
- Human operation errors
- Any other data loss scenarios
Computer Operating Systems:
- macOS X 10.10: Yosemite (Syrah)
- macOS X 10.11: El Capitan (Gala)
- macOS 10.12: Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS 11: Big Sur
Computer File Systems: APFS (Encrypted), ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, Encrypted HFS, HFSX, NTFS,
ReFS, Raid, RAW, JFS under the Linux OS, ext2, ext3, ext4 under the Linux OS.
You can learn more about Wondershare Recoverit from Wondershare’s official website.